Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

Round the Bays 2014

For the past 4 years our family has competed in Round the Bays, an 8.4km run round the waterfront. This year we competed again as part of Compac Sorting Equipment (our dad's work). This year we did our personal bests:
  • Robin - 50.10
  • Karl - 50.12
  • Tsana - 50.51
  • Eric - 51.38
One of our Dad's work colleges got first in Round the Bays once again in a time of 25.56.

Many teachers are working on their health and fitness and also competed this year. Their times ranged from 52.57 to 1.52.58. Well done to the teachers!!

During the race I got tired very fast because we were running most of the way. However I was glad I did it in less than an hour and I feel good that I did it.

3 comments:

Tsana Plessius said...

Hi Robin,
Well done on a great race!! I am so proud of both you and Karl!! You just kept on going and showed great perseverance.
You have written this report really well - it is easy to read and I am pleased you included a final comment on how you felt about the race.
Love Mama

Unknown said...

Wow Robin I am so impressed with your running and what a great activity to do with the whole family. I've done Round the Bays lots of time but mainly I've walked it so certainly no impressive times like yours! Great work!

Teaue-Leah said...

Hi Robin
how meany dads do you got

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.