Pages

Friday 5 December 2014

Bach-Setting Activity

I see sand down a path. I also see a car outside the bach. People inside the bach playing games with their families. I see people sleeping in beds.

I hear people telling the other people that they have won the game. I also hear the car arriving and leaving the bach. I hear little children outside playing with each other.


I feel the walls of the bach. I also feel the grass on the ground and trees. I also feel the car and the doors and windows. I also feel people.


People are their. Cars are outside in the driveway and in the garage. The family pets are also their with the families inside the house.

People are getting their luggage out of the cars and people are getting out of the cars. People are sleeping on the beds and playing games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.